Beechwood core umbrella handmade and rain tested in England (kingfisher blue)
Beechwood core umbrella handmade and rain tested in England (kingfishe
- Handmade and rain tested in London, England since 1805 using the highest-quality materials.
- Crafted from a solid Beechwood core sourced from sustainable Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited forests.
- Featuring a completely unique Italian-made polished Maple crook handle that is scorched using real flames.
- Hand-assembled high-endurance framework/ribs and sturdy metal springs made in Sheffield, England.
- Non ferrous trim throughout including a high-density-weave polyester canopy.
- Strong and long lasting by-design thanks to high quality craftsmanship and solid materials.
- Weighs just 0.5kg with near-perfect weight distribution.
- 91cm umbrella length.
- 106cm umbrella canopy diameter.
- A strong and elegant umbrella that you can feel proud to own.
- 30-day money back guarantee if not satisfied.