Classic English Umbrella in Tartan
A Bucklesbury umbrella is not just a practical device for keeping dry, but is also an accessory to complement the quintessential Englishness of classic sartorial style for men and for women whether in town or in the countryside. Each strong umbrella is individually handmade in London, England by skilled craftspeople who have proudly continued the tradition of umbrella production at the same London workshop since 1805.
- Crafted from a solid Beechwood core sourced from sustainable Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited forests in England.
- Italian-made Polished Maple crook handle that is scorched by hand in England using real flames.
- Hand-assembled high-endurance framework/ribs and sturdy metal springs made in Sheffield, England.
- Non ferrous trim and a high-density-weave nylon canopy.
- 0.5kg weight.
- 91cm umbrella length.
- 106cm umbrella canopy diameter.
Each Bucklesbury umbrella is handmade in London, England by skilled craftspeople who have continued the tradition of umbrella production at the same London workshop since 1805. Follow @Bucklesbury on Instagram to see more images.